2011-2017 國防醫學院 生命科學研究所 博士
2009-2011 國防醫學院 牙醫科學研究所 碩士
2005-2009 中國醫藥大學 口腔衛生學系 學士
Tumor Biology, Tumor Metabolism
Radiotherapy and metabolism, Molecular Imaging, Radiobiology
2017 July. – 2020 July. 中央研究院 基因體中心 博士後研究員
Outstanding Poster, NDMC Retreat Meeting, 2016
Highlights-Graduate Student Research in Pathology, ASIP, 2017
Outstanding Oral Presentation, NDMC Retreat Meeting, 2017
Regular Postdoctoral Scholars, Academia Sinica, 2018
Global Young Scientists Summit (GYSS), Singapore, 2019
11th HOPE meeting, Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS), 2019
Highlights-I Am an ASIP Member and This is My Science, ASIP, 2019
1. To intergrade multiple omics database included transcriptomics and proteomics combined available in silico analysis to predict candidate markers which be a potential driver in tumorigenesis, metastasis, drug resistance and radiation response.
2. To establish two way models for determining phenotype and genotype by biomedical imaging and radiology technology in vitro and in vivo.
3. To identify potential genes, compounds, peptide, and drugs for pre-clinical trials in animal models for effective cancer therapy.
- Su CY#, Chang YC#, Chan YC, Lin TC, Huang MS, Yang CJ, Hsiao M. MTAP is an independent prognosis marker and the concordant loss of MTAP and p16 expression predicts short survival in non-small cell lung cancer patients. Eur J Surg Oncol. 2014 Sep;40(9):1143-50. doi: 10.1016/j.ejso.2014.04.017. #co-1st author
- Yang YF, Jan YH, Liu YP, Yang CJ, Su CY, Chang YC, Lai TC, Chiou J, Tsai HY, Lu J, Shen CN, Shew JY, Lu PJ, Lin YF, Huang MS, Hsiao M. Squalene synthase induces tumor necrosis factor receptor 1 enrichment in lipid rafts to promote lung cancer metastasis. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2014 Sep 15;190(6):675-87. doi: 10.1164/rccm.201404-0714OC. (Selected for Cover Story)
- Lin TC, Su CY, Wu PY, Lai TC, Pan WA, Jan YH, Chang YC, Yeh CT, Chen CL, Ger LP, Chang HT, Yang CJ, Huang MS, Liu YP, Lin YF, Shyy JY, Tsai MD, Hsiao M. The nucleolar protein NIFK promotes cancer progression via CK1α/β-catenin in metastasis and Ki-67-dependent cell proliferation. Elife. 2016 Mar 17;5. pii: e11288. doi: 10.7554/eLife.11288.
- Chang YC, Su CY, Hsiao M. Therapeutic targeting of methylthioadenosine phosphorylase. Cancer Cell Microenviron. 2016 June; 3:e1322. Invited Review.
- Chan YC, Chen CW, Chan MH, Chang YC, Chang WM, Chi LH, Yu HM, Lin YF, Tsai DP, Liu RS, Hsiao M. MMP2-sensing up-conversion nanoparticle for fluorescence biosensing in head and neck cancer cells. Biosens Bioelectron. 2016 Jun 15;80:131-9.
- Su CY, Chang YC, Yang CJ, Huang MS, Hsiao M. The opposite prognostic effect of NDUFS1 and NDUFS8 in lung cancer reflects the oncojanus role of mitochondrial complex I. Sci Rep. 2016 Aug 12;6:31357.
- Chang WM, Lin YF, Su CY, Peng HY, Chang YC, Lai TC, Wu GH, Hsu YM, Chi LH, Hsiao JR, Chen CL, Chang JY, Shieh YS, Hsiao M, Shiah SG. Dysregulation of Runx2/Activin A axis upon miR376c downregulation promotes lymph node metastasis in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma. Cancer Res. 2016 Dec 15;76(24):7140-7150
- Chang YC, Chi LH, Chang MW, Su CY, Lin YF, Chen CL, Chen MH, Chang PM, Wu AT, Hsiao M. Glucose Transporter 4 Promotes Head and Neck Cancer Metastasis through TRIM24-DDX58 Axis. J Hematol Oncol. 2017 10:11.
- Chiang KC, Yeh TS, Huang CC, Chang YC, Juang HH, Chang CT, Pang JH, Chang JT, Takano M, Chen TC, Kittaka A, Hsiao M, Yeh CN. MART-10, the vitamin D analog, represses cholangiocarcinoma cell growth and high vitamin D receptor expression is linked with better prognosis for cholangiocarcinoma patients. 2017, Sci Rep. 7:43773,
- Chang WM, Lin YF, Su CY, Peng HY, Chang YC, Hsiao JR, Chen CL, Chang JY, Shieh YS, Hsiao M, Shiah SG. Parathyroid Hormone-Like Hormone is a Poor Prognosis Marker of Head and Neck Cancer and Promotes Cell Growth via RUNX2 Regulation. 2017, Sci Rep. 7:41131,
- Chien MH, Lee WJ, Chang WM, Chang YC, Lai TC, Chan DV, Sharma R, Lin YF, Hsiao M*. A Fas ligand (FasL)-fused humanized antibody against tumor-associated glycoprotein 72 (hcc49scFV-FasL) selectively exhibits the cytotoxic effect against oral cancer cells with a low FasL/Fas ratio. Mol Cancer Ther, 2017, 16(6), 1102-1113.
- Chang YC, Su CY, Chen MH, Chen CL, Chen WS, Hsiao M. Secretory RAB GTPase 3C modulates IL6-STAT3 pathway to promotes colon cancer metastasis and is associated with poor prognosis. Mol Cancer. 2017 16:135.
- Chi LH, Chang WM, Chang YC, Chan YC, Tai CC, Ger LP, Chen CL, Wu ATH, Lai TC, Li YCJ Li, Hsiao M. Global proteomics-based identification and validation of Thymosin beta-4 X-linked as a prognostic marker for head and neck squamous cell carcinomas. Sci Rep. 2017, 2017 Aug 22;7(1):9031.
- Chang YC, Chan YC, Chang MW, Lin YF, Yang CJ, Su CY, Huang MS, Wu AT, Hsiao M*. Feedback regulation of ALDOA activates HIF-1α/MMP9 axis to promote lung cancer progression. Cancer Letters, 2017, 403, 28-36.
- Huang SP, Chang YC, Low QH, Wu ATH, Chen CL, Lin YF, Hsiao M. accepted, “BICD1 expression, 1 as a potential biomarker for prognosis and predicting response to therapy in patients with glioblastomas”, Oncotarget, 2017 Nov. 27;8(69):113766-113791.
- Yeh CN#, Chang YC#, Hsu DS, Lu ML, Liu CY, Chang PM, Chen MH, Huang CY, Hsiao M, Chen MH. Regorafenib inhibits MALT1 expression through RAF/ERK/Elk-1 pathway in cholangiocarcinoma. Oncotarget. 2017 Dec. 8;8(69):113444-113459. #co-1st author
- Lin TC, Huang KW, Liu CW, Chang YC, Lin WM, Yang TY, Hsiao M. Leptin signaling axis associates with clinical prognosis and is multifunctional in regulating cancer progression. Oncotarget. 2018 Mar 30;9(24):17210-17219.
- Yang YC, Chien MH, Liu HY, Chang YC, Chen CK, Lee WJ, Kuo TC, Hsiao M, Hua KT, Cheng TY. Nuclear translocation of PKM2/AMPK complex sustains cancer stem cell populations under glucose depletion stress. Cancer Lett. 2018 May 1;421:28-40.
- Lin TC, Yeh YM, Fan WL, Chang YC, Lin WM, Yang TY, Hsiao M. Ghrelin Upregulates Oncogenic Aurora A to Promote Renal Cell Carcinoma Invasion. Oncotarget. 2018 Mar 30;9(24):17210-17219.
- Chang YC, Yang YC, Tien CP, Yang CJ, Hsiao M. Roles of aldolase family genes in human cancers and diseases. Trends Endocrinol Metab. 2018 Jun 12. pii: S1043-2760(18)30108-5.
- Yeh CN, Chen MH, Chang YC, Wu RC, Tsao LC, Wang SY, Cheng CT, Chiang KC, Chen TW, Hsiao M, Weng WH. Over-expression of TNNI3K is associated with early-stage carcinogenesis of cholangiocarcinoma. Mol Carcinog. 2019 Feb;58(2):270-278.
- Chang CY, Chang SL, Leu JD, Chang YC, Hsiao M, Lin LT, Lee YJ. Comparison of cofilin-1 and Twist-1 protein expression in human non-small cell lung cancer tissues. Oncol Rep. 2019 Jun 10.
- Chang WM, Chang YC, Yang YC, Lin SK, Chang PM, Hsiao M. AKR1C1 controls cisplatin-resistance in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma through crosstalk with the STAT1/3 signaling pathway. J Exp Clin Cancer Res. 2019 Jun 10;38(1):245.
- Tien CP, Chen CH, Lin WY, Liu CS, Liu KJ, Hsiao M, Chang YC*, Hung SC*. Ambient particulate matter attenuates Sirtuin 1 and augments SREBP1-PIR axis to induce human pulmonary fibroblast inflammation: molecular mechanism of microenvironment associated with COPD. Aging. 2019 Jul 12;11(13):4654-4671. doi: 10.18632/aging.102077. *co-corresponding author
- Huang YJ*, Jan YH*, Chang YC*, Tsai HF, Wu TH Alexander, Chen CL, Hsiao M. ATP Synthase Subunit Epsilon Overexpression Promotes Metastasis by Modulating AMPL Signaling to Induce Epithelial-to-Mesenchymal Transition and Is a Poor Prognostic Marker in Colorectal Cancer Patients. J. Clin. Med. 2019, 8(7), 1070. *co-1st author
- Chang YC, Chiou J, Yang YF, Su CY, Lin YF, Yang CN, Lu PJ, Huang MS, Yang CJ, Hsiao M. Therapeutic Targeting of Aldolase A Interactions Inhibits Lung Cancer Metastasis and Prolongs Survival. Cancer Res. 2019 Sep 15;79(18):4754-4766. DOI: 10.1158/0008-5472.
- Chang YC, Tsai HF, Chen CL, Hsiao M, Tsai WC. Enrichment of Aldolase C Correlates with Low Non-Mutated IDH1 Expression and Predicts a Favorable Prognosis in Glioblastomas. Cancers (Basel). 2019 Aug 23;11(9). pii: E1238. doi: 10.3390/cancers11091238.
- Chiou J#, Chang YC#, Jan YH, Tsai HF, Yang CJ, Huang MS, Yu YL*, Hsiao M*. Overexpression of BZW1 is an independent poor prognosis marker and its down-regulation suppresses lung adenocarcinoma metastasis. Sci Rep. Accepted Sep. 18. #co-1st author.
- Chiou J#, Chang YC#, Tsai HF, Lin YF, Huang MS, Yang CJ, Hsiao M*. Follistatin-like protein 1 modulates osteopontin functional activation through direct protein interaction to suppress ILK signaling-induced lung cancer metastasis. Cancer Res. 2019. *co-1st author
- Li CH, Chang YC, Hsiao M, Liang SM. FOXD1 and Gal-3 Form a Positive Regulatory Loop to Regulate Lung Cancer Aggressiveness. Cancers (Basel). 2019 Nov 28;11(12). Pii: E1897. Doi: 10.3390/cancers1121897.
- Chan YC#, Chang YC#, Chuang HH#, Yang YC, Lin YF, Huang MS, Hsiao M*, Yang CJ* and Hua KT*. Overexpression of PSAT1 promotes metastasis of lung adenocarcinoma by suppressing the IRF1-IFN gamma axis. Oncogene. 2020, 39(12):2509-2522 Doi:1038/s41388-020-1160-4. *co-1st author
- Tan KT, Yeh CN, Chang YC, Cheng JH, Fang WL, Yeh YC, Wang YC, Hsu DS, Wu CE, Lai JI, Chang PM, Chen MH, Lu ML, Chen SJ, Chao Y, Hsiao M and Chen MH. PRKDC: new biomarker and drug target for checkpoint blockade immunotherapy. J Immunother Cancer. 2020, 8(1). Pii: e000485. Doi: 10.1136/jitc-2019-000485.
- Chang YC, Yang YF, Chiou J, Tsai HF, Fang CY, Yang CJ, Chen CL and Hsiao M. Nonenzymatic function of Aldolase A downregulates miR-145 to promote the Oct4/DUSP4/TRAF4 axis and the acquisition of lung cancer stemness. Cell Death Dis. 2020, 11(3):195. Doi:10.1038/s41419-020-2387-2.
- Chang YC, Hsiao M. Identification of ALDOA as a new Lung adenocarcinoma predict gene involve cancer. metabolism and tumor metastasis. 2013 American society for Investigative Pathology Annual Meeting, Apr. 20 to 24. Boston, MA, USA
- Chang YC, Jan YH, Su CY, Hsiao M. Aldolase A Interplays PLD1/2 Activity through Its Enzyme-independent Function to Promote Lung Cancer Metastasis. 2015 The 30th Joint Annual Conference of Biomedical Science, Taipei, Taiwan
- Chang YC, Jan YH, Su CY, Hsiao M. Non-glycolytic Function of Aldolase A Promotes Lung Cancer Metastasis through Down-regulation of PLD2 Enzyme to Activate PLD1. 2015 American society for Investigative Pathology (ASIP) Annual Meeting, Mar. 28 to Apr. 1, Boston, MA, USA
- Chang YC, Hsiao M. Solute Carrier Family 2 Member 4 Regulates TRIM24-DDX58 Axis to Promote Head and Neck Cancer Metastasis. 2017 American society for Investigative Pathology (ASIP) Annual Meeting, Chicago, IL, USA. (Selected for Outstanding Graduate Study Performance)
- Chang YC, Hsiao M. Non-enzymatic Functions of Aldolase A Induce Oct4 Activation to Promote Lung Cancer Stemness. 2018 Annual Meeting at Experimental Biology. San Diego, USA, Apr. 21. to Apr. 25, 2018.
- Chang YC, Hsiao M. Interactions of Aldolase A with ATPase Inhibitory Factor 1 Reprogram Energy Metabolism to Maintain Cancer Stemness. 2019 Annual Meeting at Experimental Biology. Orlando, FL, USA.
- Chang YC, Jan YH, Yang YF, Su CY, Lai TC, Hsiao M. Aldolase A induces invasion/metastasis of lung cancer through modulating HIF1-α and is a marker for poor clinical outcome. 2014 American Association for Cancer Research Annual Meeting, San Diego, CA, USA.
- Chang YC, Hsiao M. Glucose Transporter 4 Drives Head and Neck cancer Metastasis through TRIM24 Signaling Pathway. 2016 NDMC retreat, Ilan, Taiwan
- Chang YC, Jan YH, Su CY, Hsiao M. PLD1 Rather Than PLD2 Regulates Lung Cancer Metastasis Is Dependent on Non-enzymatic Function of Aldolase A. 2015 The 23th Symposium on Recent Advances in Cellular and Molecular Biology, Kenting, Taiwan
- Chang YC, Hsiao M. Therapeutic Targeting of Aldolase A to Inhibit Metastatic Ability via Glycolysis-independent Mechanism in Lung Cancer. 2016 1st Presentation of Investigators, Students and Academicians annual meeting, Houston, TX, USA
- Chang YC, Hsiao M. Hypoxia-mediated Translational Control of Hypoxia Inducible Factor 1 Alpha through Aldolase A Feedback Regulated in Lung Carcinogenesis. 2016 Translational Control of Cancer: A New Frontier in Cancer Biology and Therapy, San Francisco, CA, USA
- Tsai, HF, Chang YC, Hsiao M*. Aldolase A triggers Oct4 activation to acquire lung cancer stem cell phenotypes through non-enzymatic functions. United States & Canadian Academy of Pathology (USCAP) Annual Meeting, Vancouver, Canada, March 17-23, 2018
- Chang YC, Hsiao M*. Glycolysis enzyme screenings identify non-glycolytic function of aldolase A that interacts and alters F-actin dynamics to promote lung cancer metastasis. ELCC 2018 European Lung Cancer Congress, Geneva, Switzerland. April 11-14. 2018.
- Chang YC, Hsiao M. V-ATPase Family Regulates Lysosomal Exocytosis and Neutralizes with Tumor-Infiltrating Lymphocytes for Glioblastoma Cells. 2019 AACR Annual meeting. Atlanta, GA, USA. March 29-April 3, 2019
- Chen CL, Chang YC, Hsiao M. Dystrophin Promotes Colorectal Carcinoma Metastasis and Exosome Secretion via Protein-Protein Interaction with Rab GTPasse 3C. 2019 Annual Meeting at Experimental Biology. Orlando, FL, USA. April 6-9, 2019
- Tseng YW, Chang YC, Hsiao M. Translocation and Targeting of PGK1 to HTATSF1 Regulate Cancer Cell Metastatic Ability. 2019 Annual Meeting at Experimental Biology. Orlando, FL, USA. April 6-9, 2019
- Tien CP, Chang YC, Hung SC, Hsiao M. PM2.5 Activates Sirtuin-SREBP1-PIR Axis to Induce Pulmonary Fibroblast Inflammation. 2019 Annual Meeting at Experimental Biology. Orlando, FL, USA. April 6-9, 2019
- High-throughput Tissue Array-based Screens Identifies Metabolic Reprogramming in Lung Cancer Cells to Promote Metastasis and Predicts Poor Outcome, Metabolic minisymposium, National Yang-Ming University, Nov. 27, 2015.
- Aldolase A in lung cancer, Taipei Medical University, March. 6, 2016
- ALDOA Promotes Metastatic Progression via Glycolysis-independent Protein-Protein Interaction with γ-Actin, National Cheng-Kung University, April. 14, 2016
- Therapeutic targeting of aldolase A/gamma-actin interaction inhibits lung cancer metastasis, National Defense Medical Center, Sep. 9, 2016
- ALDOA Promotes Metastatic Progression via Glycolysis-independent Protein-Protein Interaction with γ-Actin, Academia Sinica. Dec. 27, 2016
- Array-based Discovery and Validation of New Cancer Biomarkers, National Yang-Ming University, March. 29, 2017
- In-silico and In-tissue Array-based Discovery of Metabolic Reprogramming in Human Cancer, Kaohsiung Medical University, May. 22, 2017
- Multi-Omics approaches to identify alterations of metabolic genes in cancer, Kaohsiung Medical University, Dec. 24, 2018
Tel: +886-2-2826-7064 (Office)
e-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org